- This year and every year going forward, Country on the Bay is now handling all ticket sales through our own ticketing company. Therefore, there will be no need to contact the Thunder Bay Auditorium for questions regarding the postponed 2021 festival, or the future 2022 festival.
- Tickets are available online at www.countryonthebay.ca or by phone 1-800-361-7300;
- All tickets are processed online and subject to all fees and taxes;
- All tickets will be emailed to customers, and can be exchanged at gate for wristbands and VIP lanyards;
- Limit of 10 weekend tickets per order;
- VIP tickets are open to all ages;
- General admission or VIP tickets do not include onsite parking. On-site parking is NOT available at the Marina;
- Children aged 5 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
- NO refunds or exchanges* (COVID-19 Pandemic guidelines are itemized below);
- Accepted methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa. Credit Card information should NEVER be emailed. Visa Debits and MasterCard Debits are NOT accepted online;
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket may prevent admittance of ticket purchaser to event. Purchase of tickets by a third party carries the risk of being fraudulent. Unless you’ve purchased your tickets from the COUNTRY ON THE BAY website, the validity of the ticket cannot be confirmed. Ticket purchasers need to be smart about their decisions when buying tickets;
- Performers and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Ticket Fraud Information:
COUNTRY ON THE BAY would like to remind all ticket/wristband purchasers that unless you have purchased your tickets directly from COUNTRY ON THE BAY, the authenticity of the tickets/wristbands cannot be verified until you arrive on site. Buying tickets from a 3rd party is done at the purchaser's own risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
All ticket sales are final except in the unlikely situation of a full event cancellation or postponement by COUNTRY ON THE BAY.
Subject to the provisions below for an event cancellation or postponement, there are NO exchanges or refunds once tickets have been purchased.
NO exchanges or refunds will be issued if a festival performer is changed, cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for whatever reason.
In the unlikely event of a full cancellation or postponement, COUNTRY ON THE BAY will offer refunds and or exchange options and time sensitive windows for such options. We will inform ticket buyers of these procedures once they become available through our website and our email database.